Rockwood Energy Search is a recruiting firm that focuses on the talent needs of firms that provide:
fuel and energy management services to select sectors of the downstream energy markets.
- Natural Gas/Electricity Marketers
- Propane & Heating Oil Dealers
- Energy Management Service Providers
- Business Automation Controls Providers
- Commercial-Scale Solar
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Merchant Power Companies
- Power Development Entities
- Utility-Scale Solar firms
In addition, we work with technology firms that support and supplement services to these two sectors.
We operate on both a contingency and retained search basis in the US and Canada. Our most junior placements are for candidates with 1-2 years experience making base salaries of $50-60K; our senior placements are at the senior-vice-president level where base compensation is $200-$300K.
Go to each sector’s web page of this site to find the types of jobs we fill.
- We can help them refine their recruiting targets to lower total compensation
- Our standards of recruiting mean that they see only qualified candidates
- We can match client culture with people from similar corporate cultures
- We know how best to present them to the right opportunities
- We can help them maximize their long-term career potential
- We can help them understand the turbulent energy job markets
We believe that:
“The most expensive part of a search is the empty seat.”